Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Medical & Pharmacy Malpractice, Birth Injury & Drug Liability
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
The Law Offices of David L. Hood is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Medical Malpractice, Pharmacy Malpractice, Birth Injury and Drug Liability cases. Based in Murrells Inlet, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of South Carolina. Our attorney and co-counsel have the necessary skills to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorney and co-counsel are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The Law Offices of David L. Hood has a thorough understanding of South Carolina law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Medical Malpractice: When you need to seek medical treatment, you are putting your trust in your doctor and the other medical staff. If that trust is broken and their negligence results in your injury, you have the right to seek compensation. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to helping you with your medical malpractice case.
- Pharmacy Malpractice : Pharmacists and pharmacies owe their patients a duty to provide a professional standard of care, demonstrating the same level of skill that fellow practitioners generally exercise. Over 1.3 million people are injured each year because of medication errors.
- Birth Injury: When you enter a hospital to give birth, you expect the staff to protect both you and your baby. If your child has suffered from a birth injury due to the negligence of a medical professional, your family has the right to seek just compensation. Our birth injury attorneys have the skill and knowledge to guide you through the legal process.
- Drug Liability: When your doctor prescribes you medication, you assume that it will not harm you. If that drug does injure you, you have the right to seek compensation. Our experienced attorneys have the skills and knowledge necessary to guide you through the drug liability legal process.
- Wrongful Death: The unexpected loss of a loved one is devastating, especially when their death was caused by another’s reckless behavior. We believe that the negligent parties need to be held responsible for their careless actions. Our experienced wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that you receive the proper compensation for your loss.
- Traumatic Brain Injury: Suffering from a brain injury can have catastrophic consequences, ranging from memory loss to vision loss, or even death. If you or a loved one has incurred a traumatic brain injury due to the negligence of another, let our experienced attorneys help you and your family.
- Defective Medical Device Claims: When you need a medical device, you have an expectation that the device is going to help you, not harm you. However, when the device is defective, you need to be represented by an experienced medical device litigator. We fight for your right to just compensation.
When you retain the services of The Law Offices of David L. Hood and co-counsel, you can be assured that your attorneys are fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Charleston law firm today
The Law Offices of David L. Hood sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Call the firm at 843-461-4528 to speak to a representative or contact the firm online to schedule your consultation at any of our South Carolina offices or we’d be happy to meet you at your home.